Problem Room? Meet Solution.
Ductless can be a great whole-home solution, but sometimes you just need a single zone of heating and air conditioning help.
Carrier® ductless systems are the perfect solution for spaces without ductwork. They also work well in areas that conventional heating or cooling systems either can’t reach or don’t adequately keep warm and cool.
Hot and Cold Spots
Heat rises and cool air settles. The lower portion of homes are often a different temperature than the upper portion. Likewise, the direction your home faces can create natural temperature differentials. And, hot and cold spots in your home can result from design features, like:
- Large Glass Exposure
- Cathedral Ceilings
The One Heating and Cooling Solution to Rule Them All
A single zone ductless system is the most efficient and effective way to add year round comfort to some of the most common problems rooms; basements, sunrooms, additions and more…
- Additions and Renovations - Carrier® ductless systems can be integrated easily into new construction, especially since they don’t require any existing ductwork. Low maintenance ductless doesn’t require special accommodations for additional space between walls or above ceilings.
- Attics and Basements - Rooms with tight spaces and/or hard-to-control temperatures is where ductless shines! The Carrier® Inverter allows the system to run longer cycles at lower fan speeds, which helps dehumidify the room while cooling. Less humidity = more comfort; even at higher temperatures, like in attics – and better comfort control in low natural-light conditions, like in basements.
- Garages - Garages and sheds aren’t always connedted to a home’s HVAC system. Some aren’t even connected to the house itself. Ductless is great for compact spaces and keeps them comfortable all year.
- Sunrooms - The large glass exposure make sunrooms tricky to heat and cool properly, especially with a conventional system. A dedicated system like ductless is a great way to enjoy one of the nicest rooms in your home during any season.
- Fix That Problem Room Once and for All - Let Joseph Frederick & Sons add much needed comfort to your additional space. A single-zone ductless installation is so simple that, in most cases, it can be done in less than a day.
Download the Carrier® ductless guide below or find out what kind of rebates and financing are available.