Joseph Frederick & Sons is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, a distinction earned by upholding exceptionally high standards in technical know-how, product knowledge, and ongoing factory training. When you choose us to work for you, our NATE-certified technicians protect your best interests with a higher level of skill and expertise. So what exactly does it mean to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer?
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers are recognized dealers who are certified by the Carrier Corporation to have performed HVAC repairs, installation, and maintenance that meets national standards. We meet those national standards continually and consistently.
Factory Authorized Dealers:
- Participate in extensive factory training on technical aspects of equipment installation, maintenance, and repair
- Identify and recommend solutions that provide excellent comfort and value specific to your needs
- Incorporate Carrier products that are energy-efficient, reliable, quiet and environmentally sound
- Employ NATE-certified technicians who have passed a stringent set of exams
- Maintain all required local licenses with insurance and liability coverage
- Correct any problems you have with your system or remove the equipment and refund your purchase price within one year of installation if, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your Carrier equipment
- Solicit and respond to customer feedback, maintaining exemplary scores in a Carrier-approved customer satisfaction program
Jos. Frederick & Sons
Hiring a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer provides you with efficiency, professionalism, and expertise. Dealers must honor all warranties that they promise to their customers, ensuring integrity and honesty with every hire. With diligent training, dealers have the knowledge to provide fast, reliable results for their customers. At Joseph Frederick & Sons, every technician is also properly licensed, even when it is not required in all our service areas. We ensure timely and cost-effective completion of installations, upgrades, retrofits, maintenance, repairs, and renovation with extensive training, an average of twelve years of experience, and the most sophisticated tools. Contact us today!