If you want to enjoy precise temperature control, without the mess and disruption of installing ductwork, Joseph Frederick & Sons has the perfect solution. A ductless mini split system delivers ideal comfort, energy efficiency, humidity control, and consistent operation, integrating neatly and simply into your home decor. With accurate sizing and proper location of air handlers, our NATE-certified technicians maximize value and rewards.
Consider a ductless system for your next HVAC installation!Ductless HVAC in Glasgow, DE; Newport, DE; New Castle, DE; Elsmere, DE; Townsend, DE; Talleyville, DE; Chadds Ford, PA; Oxford, PA; Kennett Square, PA; West Grove, PA; Elkton, MD; Greenville, DE
Joseph Frederick & Sons is a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, ensuring outstanding products, dedicated customer service, and a superior skill set. Our team receives extensive training and continuing instruction at every level of service, from new product sales to follow-up customer care. Participating in education, at Mitsubishi Electric-approved training centers, specifically qualifies us to correctly size and install ductless systems.
Some of the many benefits of a Mitsubishi Electric Mini Split include:
- Temperature controlled air is supplied directly into your rooms, avoiding the considerable energy losses of traditional ductwork.
- Each air handler operates from its own thermostat, allowing personalized comfort on a room-by-room basis.
- Inverter-driven compressors greatly boost efficiency. By automatically adapting speeds to varying conditions in the home, ductless mini split systems use only the exact amount of energy required to maintain perfect comfort.
- Zone control allows heating and cooling of some rooms and not others, saving on unnecessary energy costs.
- Raising and lowering temperatures, or switching from heating to cooling, is quick and simple with a handy remote.
- Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems can trim up to 40% off energy costs, compared to a standard window unit.
- These systems offer exceptional heating when compared to traditional heat pumps.
- Rather than sacrificing the view from the window and investing in multiple portable units, ductless mini splits transform one to eight rooms into a comfortable living space.
- Avoid major renovations. There’s no cutting holes in walls, ceilings, and through precious closet space. With nothing more than a three-inch hole in an outside wall, mounting capabilities, and access to electric, you’ll enjoy precise temperature control.
- Because the unit is very light and compact, it can be mounted on the wall or ceiling, offering nearly limitless design opportunities.
- Because of the slim profile of the exterior unit and ability to locate it up to fifty feet away, it can be mounted on the side or back of the home.
- With wireless thermostat capability, you can link your wall-mounted control with your computer, smartphone, or tablet, and make adjustments from anywhere.
- I-See Sensor automatically monitors ceiling and floor temperatures and adapts with proper temperature changes.
- Continual starts and stops, and uncomfortable temperature swings, are eliminated.
- By enrolling in a Customer Assurance Plan from Joseph Frederick & Sons, you’ll protect your investment, enjoy discounted service and repairs, and priority scheduling.
- Our NATE-certified professionals are always available to assist you. We provide 24/7 Emergency Service across Wilmington, DE; Pike Creek, DE; Newark, DE; Claymont, DE; Hockessin, DE; Middletown, DE; Bear, DE; Landenberg, PA; Avondale, PA.
- Joseph Frederick & Sons puts our experience, expertise, and dedication to work for you, ensuring accurate installation.