Air Conditioning Service, Air Conditioner Maintenance & AC ServiceWilmington, DE, Pike Creek, DE, Glasgow, DE, Claymont, DE, Hockessin, DE & Newark, DE
To get the most enjoyment and value out of your cooling system, it is necessary to properly maintain it. Like any other appliance you rely on, your air conditioner requires a bit of upkeep from time to time. Professional maintenance ensures that every component is operating smoothly and at peak efficiency, lowering operational costs, restoring original capacity, and warding off most potential malfunctions. When you trust your HVAC equipment to the licensed technicians from Joseph Frederick & Sons, have confidence in our expert service.
Exceptional Air Conditioning Service! Air Conditioner Service & Maintenance in Wilmington, DE; Pike Creek, DE; Newark, DE; Claymont, DE; Hockessin, DE; Middletown, DE; Bear, DE; Landenberg, PA; Avondale, PA
Our team is NATE-certified, having verified their in-depth knowledge through the rigid core and specialty exams supported by the entire HVAC industry and designed to recognize dedicated professionals. Joseph Frederick & Sons is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, an acknowledgment earned through consistent demonstration of exceptional customer service and business practices. Our technicians participate in regular factory updates, staying ahead of industry advancements. Enrolling in a maintenance agreement from Joseph Frederick & Sons guarantees the service of licensed specialists with the necessary level of commitment, expertise, and sophisticated tools to perform superior work.
Trust your AC service to the professionals and stay cool all season long!
Some of the many reasons to schedule regular maintenance from Joseph Frederick & Sons include:
- Reliable Performance – Thorough inspection in the spring allows time to identify and correct worn or faulty components. Replacement parts can be ordered and installed, preparing your system for the summer workload. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we rely on Factory Authorized Parts to restore original efficiency, sound levels, and durability. With careful adjustment, tightening, lubricating, refrigerant tests, airflow tests, and operational checks, the service technicians from Joseph Frederick & Sons promote smooth performance, helping to prevent the majority of problems. You’ll enjoy uninterrupted and ideal comfort season after season.
- Indoor Air Quality – Cooling equipment that is not properly maintained is a risk to your health. Insects, feces, and decomposing animals are just a few of the unpleasant things that can be hidden in the inner workings of an air conditioning unit. The increased temperature and moisture created by the cooling process facilitates the growth of natural organisms and accelerates the decomposition of animal and plant matter. Mold, mildew, algae, and fungi can find the perfect home deep inside the unit, leading to restricted airflow, overworked motors, higher running costs and degraded air quality. Millions of unwanted airborne particles may be introduced into the breathing air every time your cooling system is activated. Fatigue, coughing, congestion, eye irritation, asthma attacks, flu-like illnesses, aggravated allergy symptoms, and respiratory infections are some of the consequences of a contaminated air conditioner.
- Cost Savings – A system that is clogged with dust and debris, or struggling with defective or worn parts, must work much harder to manage comfortable temperature and humidity levels. This places added stress on components, leading to costly repairs, while also increasing energy usage. As cooling capacity decreases, utility bills will steadily rise. Over months and years of service, there’s simply no way your system can meet manufacturer’s expectations for energy efficiency without regular upkeep. With meticulous cleaning, tuning, and adjustment, the team from Joseph Frederick & Sons will promote maximum efficiency and cost-savings.
- Lengthened Service Life – By changing out faulty parts and optimizing performance, Joseph Frederick & Sons keeps your system operating in peak condition. This allows equipment to last longer. Manufacturer’s expectations of service life are determined by expectations of regular, professional service. Neglect leads to premature failure and early system replacement. Enjoy year after year of reliable and efficient performance from your cooling system when you leave the upkeep in our capable hands. We’ll also satisfy the conditions of your warranty.
- Benefits of Customer Assurance Plan – When you enroll in a service plan from Joseph Frederick & Sons, you receive an annual cleaning, inspection, and maintenance at a discounted rate. You’ll receive up to 15% off on required repairs to your covered system, priority scheduling, and our 24/7 Emergency Service with no overtime charge. We also offer a one-year guarantee on repairs. Have confidence that the experts from Joseph Frederick & Sons are looking out for your best interests.